Calling out to all KS1 & KS2 Support Staff!!!
Are you a recent graduate, looking for teaching assistant work in West London? Teaching Education currently have a large number of primary schools in the area recruiting graduate Teaching Assistants for full time (and some part time) work. The work can be a mixture of one to one support for SEN students and classroom assistant work.
This work will ideally suit:
* Graduates who are looking to start a PGCE either in September or further into the future.
* Those that have experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs
Teaching Education require you to:
* Have a UK DBS or be willing to get one
* Have strong literacy and numeracy skills
* Be able to commit until the end of this academic year, ideally on a full time or part time basis
If you are keen on the role above, please send your up to date CV to [email protected] or call to register your interest.