At Teaching Education, we have 12 years experience working closely with support staff. We listen to you, matching your skills and personality to match the most desirable positions whilst ensuring you have a the best CV designed and implemented by your own personal consultant. It doesn’t just stop there – once we have found you your ideal role, we will stay in touch as we care about building long term relationships (not to mention being there when you need us most).
Whether your a graduate with little or no experience passionate about working with children or an experienced teaching assistant looking for a change, we believe that we can find the perfect role for you. So please do get in touch or register below with us today!
- Daily work on the day & with notice
- Part time or full time
- Flexible working hours
- Long term & Permanent
- Your own personal consultant working closely to help you find your ideal role
- Free CV advice
- Personal Marketing plan tailored to your skills set
- Listing and approaching the Schools you would be happy to work at
We are presently recruiting for the following support staff:
- Graduate support staff
- High Level Teaching Assistants
- Teaching Assistants
- SEN Teaching Assistants
- Nursery Nurses
- SEN Nursery Nurses
- Learning Mentors
- Sports Coaches
- Speech & Language Therapists
- Admin support
- Our team has 10 years experience working within education
- Personal consultant to support you and keep Intouch with you
- Free CV advice and a personal marketing plan
- Excellent rates of pay with flexible working hours
- Established relationships with thousands of schools based in London
What do you need from me?
- Worked in a class room or as a carer within the last 6 years
- Can provide a valid visa to work in the UK or hold an EU Passport
- Able to provide relevant proof of identifications
- Happy to undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check if required
- Able to provide us with original documents for verification
We will require you to bring your original documentation for verification purposes when you attend a face to face interview with us.
Please register today and one of our friendly consultants will contact you within the next 24 hours.
Why not give us a call on 0203 633 5787 / 07961 858585 or email us at [email protected]